1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: smart-solutions.pl
- The operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: Smart Solutions sp. z o.o. KUPIECKA 11, 03-046, WARSAW
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided freely on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the newsletter
- Processing requests through the form
- Realization of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies on the devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Logging in places and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular update of all software, used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: hostilia.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how your data is used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the execution of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to perform the purpose of the website’s operation
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). Regarding marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their correction,
- restriction of processing,
- data portability.
- You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object shall not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- Actions of the Administrator may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data are not transferred to the third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, as long as they are given.
- Service may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- Service, in some cases, may save information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as to perform the process of service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information of users’ behaviour on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to manage the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal device and are intended for the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal device and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- realization of the purposes specified above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies, or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies are placed on the Website User’s terminal device and may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and cancel permission in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may disable, the use of the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: